- Click “Form Creation” tab, along the top navigation
- Locate the Firm Template you want to alter
- Under the “details” column, click on the “i”. This will bring up “Template Details”. Click the “Edit” button.
- Click on “Template Info” tab at top of page.
- This will bring up “Form Details”. Click on “Unpublish”
- Make your changes.
- Click the “Save to Web Forms” tab at the top of the page.
- Click the “Template Info” tab at top right of page and click “Publish”. “
Note: any forms previously created using the firm template will not be updated, only forms created after the change will be affected.