This function is only available to the Firm Administrator.
- Click the "Form Creation" tab, along the top navigation.
- Locate the template you want to use to create the Firm Template, and click the name.
- On the "Form Details" screen, enter the Code and Client details, before clicking "Continue" select the "Firm Template" button.
- Add in the text you wish to appear in the Firm Template.
- Click the "Save to Web Forms" button at the top of the page.
- When you're ready for your firm's users to have access to the Firm Template, click the "Template Info" tab at top left of page and click "Publish".